Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday School Reminders

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind all of you that we will be going to Five Guys for lunch after Church on Sunday.  I will drive the boarders and Summer and Nicole can drive day students as well as my kids.  I think that should get everyone there alright.  If day students need to be picked up after lunch, just let your parents know - or we can figure out how to get you back home.  This is my treat!

I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

So before we head out for some awesome burgers - lets have a "meaty" discussion in SS.  Bring your questions, concerns, comments, healings - whatever.

Have a great rest of the week and we'll see you on Sunday.

For the boarders - Do you have to let the dorm know that I'm taking you out for lunch?

Mama J

No comments: